Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Busy Life

Hi! This is Fira speaking!
So, well, as you could probably tell from the title, I have a busy life. Actually, the only day I don't have some class or the other is Wednesday.
Okay, the classes I do are ballet and singing. Ballet doesn't seem like Fira, does it? Well, it is. But that isn't part of the story. That would ruin her whole personality.
Anyway, let me say what I have on what days.
Sunday: Nutcracker (ballet) rehearsal
Monday: Contemporary an Lyrical (both ballet)
Tuesday: Ballet
Wednesday: Nothing!
Thursday: Ballet
Friday: Singing
Saturday:  Ballet and Nutcracker
Okay, so yeah.
But on Friday, I didn't go for my singing class this time. Instead, I went for the school dance! Okay, description. It's dark inside the gym. The dance is from 7 to 9 o'clock. It's dark both in and out. There are colored lights coming from something like a disco ball. It's crowded and you can barely see.  the music is so loud, that to talk, you have to scream and then lose your voice the next morning. You are jumping and screaming and singing along to the loud music.
Doesn't that sound fun?
It is. Except Aqua, here, thinks it's boring and is a waste of 3 dollars. I'm like hello? The school wrks hard on doing this for us and you think it's boring and a waste? The decorations cost money, and apparently it's a waste to pay 3 dollars so the school gets some money.
BTW: I don't think Aqua is going to write much on this, so it's mainly me you'll be reading about.
(Light glowing from me and shiny crown on my head.)
Bye!


4 comments:

  1. Not that you care or anything, but I go to a Chinese school at Chaboya that is from seven to nine in the night. I was passing one of the dances, and the music was REALLY loud. How do you stand being in there????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaboya Dances are so much fun! Except my ears hurt after coming home. and the Grad Dance is the best! lots of food, and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Connie. Dances, you either love them or hate on them. I, being the party animal I am, LIVE for dances...
    Aqua! Tsk. Tsk. Goodness! Why would you skip dance?!
    Yes. The music makes my ears pound, and you can't even hear the people standing next to them... I was talking to my friend, and I had to YELL in his ear for him to get the message. LOL.
    Anonymous. I so agree! I don't really pay attention to my ears. I come home and pass out. xD
    So Fira, challenge for you. Who am I?
    Hints:
    *The user/ profile is my first initial.
    *I'm really freakish loud.
    *I sit by you during lunch.
    *Call you a nickname.
    Email me if you figure out, which I'm sure you will!
    ~P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, that's a huge comment I put up didn't I?! xD

      Delete