Friday, October 8, 2010

So...Yeah

So...yeah. Well, there's nothing much to say today, I mean there is nothing much going on other that what I already told you. Hm... I see Aqua hasn't posted at all yet. Whom, BTW, I am very mad at right now. :D
I wish there's more to talk about. If you have any ideas, than comment, please!
Oh, and if you are interested in viewing a sample of our story, then also please comment. (No one reads this yet so I'm going to tell my mom to put the link on hers.)
When you do start reading, then pls pls pls comment.
Well, yeah, that's pretty much it, so bye!

2 comments:

  1. BTW, I was joking about the not liking Aqua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess Aqua doesn't think she has to post on this, even though she agreed to. She's too busy reading for hours for no reason and sitting around doing nothing, being lazy. Doing blah, blah, blah. Too lazy to just put the computer on her lap and type something...ugh!

    ReplyDelete